Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Hyperactive Child Book or Building Type Basics for Recreational Facilities

The Hyperactive Child Book: Treating, Educating and Living with an ADHD Child - Strategies That Really Work, from an Award-Winning Team of Experts

Author: Patricia Kennedy

Every parent of a child with ADHD (Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder) needs to know: How can I help my child, myself and my whole family not only cope but thrive?

The Hyperactive Child Book has the answers. Hailed by Child magazine as one of the ten best parenting books of 1993, this is the only book that offers the invaluable advice of an entire team of experts--a monther and the pediatrician and child psychologist she turned to when her son was diagnosed with ADHD--on every aspect of raising a hyperactive child, including:

Why it is essential to have your child evaluated by an expert diagnostic team--and how to go about finding more How to be sure your child is receiving the best possible medical care How to be your child's adocate in the school bureaucracy How to help your child acquire the specific study skills that will help him or her learn most effectively How to deal with day-to-day issues from homework to housework to relationships with siblings and peers

Detailed compassionate and endlessly useful, here at last is a book that goes beyond the myths and fads about hyperactivity to help your entire family live happily with an ADHD child.



Read also Living the Low Carb Lifestyle or Your Diet Is Driving Me Crazy

Building Type Basics for Recreational Facilities

Author: Richard J Diedrich

Here's your guide through the basics of programming, designing, and planning many types of recreational facilities.



• Including golf and country clubhouses; tennis, aquatic, skiing, and equestrian support facilities; and spas and fitness centers.

• Tackle the practical challenges architects, engineers, and consultants face in creating attractive and financially viable leisure facilities.



Order your copy today!



1 comment:

  1. Most of the time, I use WriteRoom's design to limit distractions when I work{ but honestly, I like Ink for All's advanced accessibility functionality like the Dark mode more|. I have to say that INK for All is ideal for me and my ADHD brain|. Recently, I've been using INK FOR ALL, and I'm noticing I'm less distracted and more focused

    ReplyDelete